CURhE. Rh disease Can be Eliminated. Everywhere.
CURhE was founded by three of the most prominent experts on Rh disease.
- Dr. Alvin Zipursky, Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada
- Dr. Vinod Bhutani, Stanford University School of Medicine in Palo Alto, California
- Dr. Giuseppe Buonocore, University of Siena in Siena, Italy
Supported in part by the Packard Foundation, Stanford, CA, USA, our founding members are joined by:
- Praveen Kumar, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, India
- Vinod Paul, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India
- Fernanda de Almedia, Brazil
- Nahdy Famhy, Cairo, Egypt
- Numan Al-Hamadani, Iraq
- Lizhong Du, China
- Ichiro Morioko, Japan
- Finn Ebbessen, Denmark
- TWR Hansen, Norway
The knowledge, talent and resources of this coalition will allow accurate identification of the Rh disease problem in various countries, effective collaboration with local government and health officials, creative awareness campaigns, and affordable delivery of the needed prophylactic treatment.